Munich, Bayern

This company advertises under a german webdomain neu-laptop-akku.de to sell original Dell power supplies.The site is a perfect imitation of legally correct german website, only the Impressum required by law is missing.

At the time of ordering I did however not notice that. When you place the order there is no indication whatsoever that the item is shipped from china and will go through german customs.

When it arrived in germany the customs authorities opened the package to find out that it is a fake, sanned the item (see picture) and advised to return it directly.Since over 2 months no response from seller to refund (€82).

Reason of review: most of the above together.

Had an Experience with Neu Laptop Akku?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more GearBest Faulty Drone Hubsan X4 H501C Gearbest "I purchased a Drone Hubsan X4 H501C on GearBest, it only lasted 2 flights. The first 2 flights were ok, on the third flight the rear left engine suddenly stops..." Read more Otterbox - Pissed off Otterbox "I have a cast on because I had surgery 2 weeks ago well a little less than two weeks ago and I was walking into my house and I had..." Read more Empower Laptop - Empowerlaptop.com-A trustable motherboard supplier Empower Laptop " I own a Italian lab that deals with notebook repair, and want to find a reliable company who can supply us with good-quality motherboard of all brands. And after..." Read more Roche Bobois - Glass Transeo Dining Table Roche Bobois "We purchased a beautiful Transeo glass base dining table from Roche Bobois. The base has four pieces of industrial glass that crisscross. The four pieces are glued together in the..." Read more Ray Catena Dealer - The reality check Ray Catena Dealer "This is the first time I have ever felt compelled to write a comment about anything in a forum such as this. Early in my career on Wall Street someone..." Read more Mattress Firm Uses Gold Thread that looks like stains in pictures to deny claims. Mattress Firm "Mattress Firm You said my mattress warranty is void because of stains. You use gold colored thread that makes it look like stains when you take the pictures. We use..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more